Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an incentivized pay structure that redefines compensation for hard work, provides health benefits, and a 401K program that’s coupled with the opportunity to grow within an organization? You will find it with Paul Campanella’s Auto & Tire Center. We are a fast-paced environment where motivation is key. Working together with Shuttle Drivers, you will solve problems, meet deadlines, and deliver amazing results.
Paul Campanella’s Auto & Tire Center is proud to be recognized as the best full-service auto repair shop in Northern Delaware. Since 1986, our family owned and operated automotive service centers have been providing top notch automotive maintenance services, and setting the standard for auto repair in Wilmington, DE and the surrounding local communities.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Drives customers to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills
- Keeps a timely shuttle route
- Assists passengers getting in and out of vehicles
- Keeps a record of trips including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point
- Notifies service manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require, such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance
- Pick up and return parts, tires, and tools from local businesses
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Maintain the parking lot to ensure all trash and debris has been removed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Other tasks as assigned