Thank You for Considering this Information Before Posting
Below is our comment policy.
- We encourage comments on our posts – Your knowledge and experience as a driver is absolutely valuable for our readership. They add to the knowledge and community that we have here. If you want to comment then you’re more than welcome – feel free to have you say, we encourage it.
- Zero Tolerance For Spam – Paul Campanellas Auto and Tire has spam filters in place. These programs catch the majority of automated spam comments automatically. We have a zero tolerance for it and it will be removed. If spam passes through our filters it will be caught by our admin and they too will be removed.
- Link Relevancy – We encourage comment links that are relevant to the subject matter. Simply put, they add value to our readers.
- Irrelevant links are not encouraged – if you leave a comment with a link in it that has no relevance to the post you’re commenting on it will be deleted. If you use this practice for self gain, understand that it will negatively impact your reputation.
- Signatures – If you provide a comment that has value to the subject of the post then we will grant signatures. If you write a comment that says ‘nice’ or ‘good post’ or ‘great blog’ or ‘try viagra’ and then leave a signature on your comment then it will be deleted. Value wins and spam gets deleted.
- Editorial Discretion – We retain the right to maintain the comments posted on this site as part of the site content. While we agree to follow these guidelines, we reserve the right to make exceptions at our discretion.
- Content Value – Our site exists to fosters content value. Our website is not a spam farm. If you provide valuable comments on our posts, we thank you. If your attempting to execute grey or black hat SEO tactics by using our site, don’t bother you’ll be blocked /deleted.
- Language / Tone – Comments are expected to match the tone of our posts, and will edit or delete them to maintain the site environment. We also reserve the right to edit your comments for grammar and other language issues and will stay true to the meaning of your comment.
- Comment Length – Keep your comments short and to the point. Break up your writing into paragraphs to make it easier to read. If you really have a lot to say, instead of leaving a long comment, write a post on your own blog and link back to our post.
- Email – All commenter must provide a valid email address. Your email address will not appear in your comments, and will only be used if necessary to contact you about your comment.
- Moderation – We reserve the right to edit any part of the post which include comments. All comments are moderated the first time you contribute to the site. Please be patient while you are waiting for moderation and resist the urge to resubmit your comment. We also moderate all pingbacks and trackbacks.