Paul Campanella’s Auto & Tire Centers is looking for a highly motivated people to join our team!
Receptionist/Customer Service (Full Time and Part Time positions available)
Do you enjoy working with customers?
Do you like a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for an Enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a company with unlimited career potentials.
Paul Campanella’s Auto and Tire Centers is seeking a Receptionist/Customer Service individual to join our team.
- Answer a multi-line phone system
- Greet and assist customers in a pleasant and professional manner
- Accurately and efficiently process cash and credit card transactions and use a computer system
- Accurately and efficiently process customer agreements, service tickets and part exchanges using a computer system
- General office duties, including filing, inventories, and other duties assigned by the Office Manager
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Pleasant and Professional Demeanor, both in-person and on the phone
- Computer Literate
- Good Work Ethic
- Flexible work availability, including Saturdays
- High School Diploma/GED Required
Open Position: Lube Tech
- Highly competitive base pay
- Health insurance
- dental and life insurance plan
- Paid training and paid ASE certification upon passing the test
- Use of multiple diagnostic tools and updated equipment
General Service Technicians will perform basic repairs and maintenance on vehicles such as oil changes and tire rotations.
- Performs standard maintenance and repair as outlined on the work order.
- Perform inspection on the vehicle to see if further service work is needed or suggested.
- Completes all necessary paperwork outlining work performed and/or additional service suggested
- Communicates suggestions for additional repair to the service writer and/or timeline if the maintenance and repairs cannot be completed in the timeframe communicated to the advocate.
- Maintains cleanliness of advocates vehicles and the shop.
- Is accountable for parts and tools owned by Paul Campanella’s Automotive shop by maintaining their proper care and condition.
- Maintains a safe work environment by operating equipment appropriately and communicating issues to manager.
- Perform oil changes, tire installations, and alignments along with other maintenance requirements.
- Help to maintain shop equipment as needed.
- Drive customer’s vehicles in and out of the shop area and performs road tests.
- Six months to one-year related experience and/or education.
- Ability to use practical problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a team-driven environment.
- Requires careful attention to detail and the ability to easily adapt to new technologies.
- Valid driver’s license
Apply for Position At the Bottom of This Page
Open Position: Auto Service Advisor
We’re looking for the right individual to join our quickly growing family. We have an immediate opening at our North Wilmington Location for a dynamic Auto Service Advisor.
What we Offer:
We provide a great working environment that encourages and rewards excellent work.
- Excellent compensation
- Matching 401K
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Family owned and operated environment
- High Volume, fast paced work flow
- Scheduling repair appointments
- Greeting customers
- generating estimates
- Writing repair orders
- Customer follow up
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- Strong listening & communication skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Be very detail oriented
- Experience in a leadership role
- Previous success in resolving customer service issues
- A high level of professionalism and courteousness
We are a fastest growing auto repair business. If you are ready to enjoy work, and be compensated for your hard work, please send your resume to us by using the form below.
Prior Customer Service Experience a must.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience:
- Automotive Service: 1 year
Please fill out the form below to submit your information and resume. Thank you for your time.